- Who are you guys?
Our names are Ross and Carrie, and we’re a couple of curious investigators who love asking questions about spirituality, fringe science, religion and the paranormal. We're also good friends.
- Why do you get up in people’s bidnass?
We believe that everyone wants to know the truth, and that it’s a sign of respect to engage people honestly about their beliefs. We’re always happy to learn new things and change our perspective, provided there’s good evidence and hot drinks.
- When did your podcast start?
Our first episode launched on March 10th, 2011.
- I want you to investigate something. How can I tell you?
- Where can I listen to past episodes?
You can use the search function on this page, or go to our oldest episode: LINK! Just start there and keeping going forward.
- How do I support you?
You become a member at maximumfun.org!
- Where can I get your RSS feed?
- Where can I find your show on iTunes?
- I used to like your show, but then I heard this latest episode, and now I don't, and I want to talk to you about it.
Hm. We get about one of you a month.
Have you ever written to the director of a movie you didn't like that much? Us neither.
- Crevice and crevasse are different words.