- Who are you guys?
We’re a team of curious investigators who love asking questions about spirituality, fringe science, religion and the paranormal. Learn more about us here.
- Why do you get up in people’s bidnass?
We believe that everyone wants to know the truth, and that it’s a sign of respect to ask people to provide evidence for their claims. We’re always happy to learn new things and change our perspective, provided there’s good evidence.
- When did Oh No, Ross and Carrie! start?
Our first episode launched on March 10th, 2011.
- I want you to investigate something. How can I tell you?
- Where can I listen to past episodes?
Until we set up a better archive page, here is a link to our oldest episode: LINK!
- Is my donation tax deductible?
One day, my friend. One day. Until then, your donation is out of the goodness of your heart, and not validated by any higher power (like the IRS). But don’t let that stop you! Donate a dollar or two or seventy in good conscience.
- Where can I get your RSS feed?
- Where can I find your show on iTunes?